Because a DUI is a serious matter, it’s important for you to get all the information you need to make intelligent decisions about your specific situation.
That’s why I’d like to offer you a Free – No Obligation – Consultation.
It’s simple: Just call my office at 393-8080 and ask for a Free – No Obligation – Consultation for a DUI. One of my assistants will set up a time that’s convenient for you to come in.
Or if you’d like, click here for a Free Instant Consultation.
Remember, there’s no cost or obligation. This is a time for you to meet with me and get the information you need.
Appointments are available during regular office hours, 9 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Appointments are also available during evening hours and on weekends should you not be able to meet during office hours. There is no cost to meet with an attorney and it’s never a problem to meet with you after hours.
You are requested, however, to attend any appointment you schedule.
When you come in for a free consultation, expect that:
- I will treat you with respect and dignity. I won’t judge you, I won’t lecture, I’ll defend you. I’m here for one reason, to HELP you. My two assistants will be courteous to you as well. They will treat you with respect and dignity. Your confidential information will be kept secret along with your visit to our office. We cannot and will not disclose information about you to any party without your written consent. This applies weather you decide to use my services or not.
- You’ll get up to an hour of free attorney time, reviewing your case, asking questions and getting to know a qualified DUI attorney. (If you need more time, I won’t bill you or ask you to leave. I’ll stay with you until all your questions are answered.)
- You’ll get a free blood-alcohol analysis. We’ll carefully analyze you specific situation with proprietary computer software. This will be one indicator on how we decide to fight your case.
- You’ll get straight answers on the course of defense; I’ll go through my plan with you to determine how I’ll achieve the best results in your case.
- You’ll get a fee quoted so you know where you stand financially.
What Will I Need To Bring To My Free DUI Consultation?
Please bring the following information to our office:
- Any and all paperwork you were given from the arresting officer, including the Sworn Report, the ticket, the Request for ALR Hearing and any other paperwork you received.
- Completed Intake Questionnaire: before you meet with an attorney, please complete a short questionnaire. This will allow us to assess your situation and advise you appropriately.
24-Hour Jail Release Assistance
Since our office telephone is answered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we are able to handle critical situations, such as a loved one being arrested and held in police or sheriff custody.
In most of these occurrences, we are able to contact a prosecutor and may be able to get a bond set. This service has a one-time, non-refundable fee. If you need this service, dial 402-393-8080 immediately. Make sure you say that you need the 24-Hour Jail Release Assistance service.